Start your next career opportunity with iCOMBAT Laser Tag!
Below are the current job openings available at this time.
To apply, please email us with your resume.
iCOMBAT is seeking a communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. The account manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities, nurturing leads, and will act as a point of contact for their clients. The candidate will work closely with the sales team, marketing, and other departments to achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing customers through regular follow-ups, communication, and personalized interactions.
- Develop an overview of each customer and demonstrate a passion for the client’s brand and awareness of their products/services, competitors, and target audience attributes.
- Secure and place orders, considering delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Provide consultation, conduct effective sales presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value and benefits of the company’s products or services.
- Proactively research and identify potential leads through various sources, including inbound inquiries, database mining, online research, and cold-calling.
- Qualify leads by understanding their needs, budget, timeline, and decision-making process to determine the best approach for sales engagement.
- Manage and update the sales pipeline using the CRM system, ensuring accurate and timely recording of all sales activities and progress.
- Collaborate with the sales team, marketing, and other departments to share market insights, customer feedback, and contribute to continuously improving sales strategies.
- Provide post-sales support and act as a point of contact for customers, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare regular sales reports, including sales forecasts, activity reports, and performance metrics for review by management.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify opportunities and challenges for the company’s products or services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with potential clients effectively.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work assignments to meet productivity and quality standards.
- Adapt easily to changes in work assignments and environment, and is willing to assume additional responsibility and learn new procedures.
- Demonstrate effective organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a consultative selling approach.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools to manage leads and track sales activities.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of professional experience in a sales or related role.
- Knowledge of the industry or products being sold is a plus.
.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Seeking a Software Engineer in Waukesha, WI (95% work from home). This position will actively contribute in a small team setting to build a software suite (Games, POS, Marketing Engine, and more) that interfaces with the most advanced laser tag equipment on the market. We’re looking for an ambitious strong developer that will have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
- Design, develop, test, and support .NET web and window applications.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Bringing new ideas and ways of solving problems to the team.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years development experience in C# .NET.
- Experience using SQL Server.
- Strong problem-solving and object-oriented development skills.
- Self-motivated and committed to delivering quality solutions.
- Experience with mobile applications is a plus.
- A passion for video games!
DEVELOPMENT & OPPORTUNITIES
- C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- Mobile Applications (Xamarin)
- Amazon AWS