Welcome the newest addition to the Traditional laser tag equipment, the Valkyrie. If you didn’t get a chance to watch the live stream, here’s a recap of what we went over:
- Valkyrie has three sensors, the front and on the sides.
- The sensors on the muzzle are multi-colored LEDs.
- Haptic feedback and 1 speaker on the side.
- Reload handle on the side.
- Picatinny rail for accessories, add a scope to make it Tactical.
- Features a monochromatic blue LED screen with a keypad below.
- The bullpup design is excellent for close quarters and keeps the weight in the rear.
- Uses 11.1V Airsoft batteries with Tamiya connector.
- It’s lightweight at 3 lbs 4 oz with the battery!
- Works with other equipment along with the irVest, and irHeadband.
- The final price announced soon will be similar to the Barracuda.
- There will be a business in a box option coming soon.
- We will be taking orders at the end of September.
We will be releasing highlights of the Valkyrie throughout the month, along with some videos! For any questions, email us today at email@example.com.